Go-karting in Dulles is incredibly simple, so if you’ve been wondering “where are go-karts near me?” you can rest assured knowing that there is a great place to go right within your very own city. Why bother driving out to D.C. when you have an incredibly high-quality go-kart racing track right in your own backyard? It’s an incredible experience whether you’re going alone or with your family or friends and can help you spend your off time in a very nice way. Whether you’re looking to race or you just like going fast, this facility has you covered. There aren’t many better things to do around here than a high-speed night out.
Safety is Critical
Nothing ruins a day of fun more than a trip to the hospital. You know that, and so does Dulles’ own go-kart track. This facility has taken incredible measures to ensure your safety because they value your safety as much as they value your fun.
This facility has taken some incredible measures to ensure that all of its customers are as safe as possible during their trip. They did a good deal of research and preparation before they even opened their business. Some of the precautions they’ve taken include:
- Dual disk brakes in every kart to ensure maximum stopping power.
- Brake lights that correspond with the brakes, so other drives know when a cart is stopping. This makes it a lot easier to know when you need to just go around.
- Karts with weight distribution that lowers the chances of tipping or flipping.
- Roll bars are installed to further lower the odds of any kart tipping or flipping.
- Four-point safety harnesses that are the same quality that the professionals use to keep drivers safer in the event of a collision.
- Reflexive guard rails designed to lessen the impact if you collide with them.
- Control over all karts to slow or even stop them if there is something that could put the drivers in danger on the course.
All of these precautions were taken with you in mind and together ensure the safest trip possible.
A Fun Day at the Go-Kart Tracks
Safety is great, but no one wants to go somewhere that safety precautions have gone so far as to take away any possibility of fun. Dulles’ indoor go-kart course has found a way to maximize safety without minimizing the amount of fun that you have.
The karts they use are Italian third generation electric go-karts. These Formula One inspired karts can reach speeds of up to 50 miles per hour. They also have differential axles that allow anyone of any experience level to steer around the course easily. These two factors alone make this an incredibly fun go-karting experience.
On top of that, the course can hold up to ten karts at a time. That means there is a lot of good racing potential on the course, and the sensors they use ensure that you’ll always know who came out on top. Well, assuming that you don’t finish within 1/100th of a second of each other, at that point it could be a little fuzzy, but that’s a photo finish that would be hard for almost anyone to call.
The Best Place to go Go-Karting
Go-karting is an American tradition that has been around since the 1950s, and likely isn’t going anywhere. No matter who you want to go go-karting with, be it family, friends, co-workers, or even a date, everyone involved is likely to have a wonderful time, and it could turn into a great bonding experience for everyone involved. Go-karting is a wonderful experience for almost all ages, and anyone that enjoys driving fast is likely to have a blast at Dulles’ indoor go-karting track.